Scientific Group is an independently owned family of medical communication agencies. These agencies are AS&K Communications, Remedica Communications and The Corpus.
Our mission is to drive medical communications towards a sustainable future and provide an environment that nurtures the best talent, encourages creativity and inspires big thinking.
We offer a full spectrum of services across a brand’s lifecycle for the pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health sectors.
We are curious, creative, smart, precise and fearless – and these values are reflected in everything that we do, internally and externally. This is why clients come to us, and why they keep coming back!
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are working towards ambitious carbon reduction targets across the business. Ultimately, we all choose to work at Scientific Group because we want to help improve the lives of our fellow humans and we live this through our company values.
We care about our people and our culture and we offer a wide-ranging flexible working policy and generous benefits package.
Our company values reflect how we think and how we behave. If you are curious, creative, smart, precise and fearless, Scientific could be the company for you.
Great Place to Work
We have been recognised as a Great Place to Work and also featured in the Top 100 Best Places to Work for Women.
We’re trying to create a culture that’s a little different from agencies you may have worked for before, built on a desire to be a great place to work for all of us:
1. First and foremost, we are a team – we respect and support each other, we embrace our differences
2. We believe the best work is done by happy people doing interesting things
3. We are recognised and rewarded for the work we do and the value we create
4. Everyone has time to grow and flourish, with training and development to support their ambitions
5. We all have the freedom to experiment and to try out new things – and to be involved in shaping the company
6. Everyone has the flexibility to find their own work–life balance
7. We are making every effort to leave the planet as we found it
8. Ultimately, we choose to work at Scientific Group because we want to help improve the lives of our fellow humans
Wide-ranging flexible working policy
Private medical and dental cover
Annual performance-related bonus
Independent employee assistance programme
Subsidised gym membership
Salary sacrifice schemes for bicycles and electric cars
Memberships for Perkbox and Headspace
Annual leave starting at 25 days
Vibrant social calendar
We have put together some interview guides to help set you up for success when interviewing with us. Click on the tiles below to check them out!