Hybrid working (minimum 2 days in the office)
Why Scientific Group?
Are you looking to build your career somewhere that will champion your professional growth and value your contributions? Are you looking for the freedom of flexible working and an environment that welcomes new ideas? Are you looking for an agency that cares about the environment and our place within society? If so, the Scientific Group could be for you.
With teams in the UK and the US, the Scientific Group offers medical communications with a global vision. We work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies to develop creative solutions that inspire change, influence clinical practice and improve patient outcomes.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are working towards ambitious carbon targets across the business. Ultimately, we all choose to work at the Scientific Group because we want to help improve the lives of our fellow humans and we live this through our company values.
We care about our people and our culture as such we offer a wide-ranging flexible working policy and generous benefits package.
We are looking for an outstanding Studio Co-ordinator to join our thriving team. As a Studio Co-ordinator you will be responsible for providing resourcing, operations and workflow support to the Studio Director and the Creative Director.
The role will involve
- Managing traffic and resources across the Creative studio
- Maintaining and monitoring daily, weekly, and monthly work schedules
- Managing and maintaining deadlines for all ongoing Creative projects
- Booking, briefing, and coordinating freelance resources
- Taking detailed project briefs and translating requirements to Creative stakeholders
- Administration of the Creative team including NDAs, subscriptions, image/music purchases, studio supplies, archive maintenance
- Sourcing worldwide suppliers for filming, print production and promotional materials
- Packing, labelling, and shipping consignments worldwide
- There is no line management in this role.
Skills that will be beneficial for this role
- Managing a project through the studio from briefing to completion – taking client briefs from project teams, consolidating requirements, assigning studio resources, managing output and deadlines
- Maintaining and implementing workflow and project management processes to promote a smooth, efficient project lifecycle through the studio
- Reviewing daily resource and workload schedules, booking freelancers
- Creating estimates for film and print projects, liaising with external suppliers, maintaining production timelines
- Keeping everyone up to date on the status of a project – creative stakeholders and the project teams
- Quality control – of work processing through the studio and with external print suppliers
- Managing international distribution of completed print projects
In order to succeed in this role, you will need the following skills and experience
- Great communication skills
- Maintain high standards of clear and consistent communication with team members and editorial/account management staff
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- The ability to work in a busy design studio environment with competing deadlines
- An understanding of the Creative environment would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- A basic understanding of print production would help but is not a requirement
About Scientific Group
At Scientific Group, scientific excellence is at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace and are working towards ambitious carbon targets across the business. We offer a wide-ranging flexible working policy that allows people to visit the office as much or as little as they would like. Ultimately, we all choose to work at Scientific Group because we want to help improve the lives of our fellow humans and we live this through our company values.
- Wide-ranging flexible working policy
- Annual leave starting from 25 days
- Private medical/dental cover
- Life insurance
- Discretionary annual performance-related bonus
- Independent employee assistance programme
- Memberships for Perkbox and Headspace
- Subsidised gym membership
- Volunteering day
- Salary sacrifice schemes for bicycles and electric cars
- Vibrant social calendar
At Scientific Group, we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will enhance our team environment. All CVs received are automatically anonymized and will therefore be reviewed anonymously. Anonymity will only be broken should you be invited to interview. We are a proud Disability Confident Employer and are open to reasonable adjustments.